06 August 2013

About ME





It's been 6 years when i first met web a 6 years of exploring and i could say my knowledge still isn't enough, i'm still learning. I hope i answer your problem about codes, If you don't understand some tutorials, Don't hesitate to ask me more, you can reach me on my Facebook or my FFS., i'll do my best to help. i made all those codes fit on FFSng.. i'll update this site daily, i will add more tricks when i have more idea.


Special Thanks to my very Dear friend Boss.. he made my graphic logo. I'm not that good in editing image, whenever i need help about pictures. i call his name. I love this man with all my heart, <3.

more image soon....


My FFs Journey





I'm a Silent type of person, I didn't talk that much like others do,.
I'm not popular, But i have good friends. I'm not rich But i have what i need. I may not be like, but i know i'm loved. That's the most Important thing...





- Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment